My KTM450exc was leaking gas from the gas inlet elbow. I took the elbow off by loosening the screw underneath the elbow. The elbow has 3 orings on it.
Finding information was tough on both forums and google.
Here is what I found via advrider.com mostly…
- The carb is an FCR so the parts are mostly the same on all bikes.
- It cost about $75 to buy a kit that has the orings I need. That’s not gonna happen.
- This page mentions that 1.3 x 6.3mm orings will work for the gas inlet elbow.
- You can get reasonably priced orings at this online oring store.
- This page shows what Oring materials work well with gas. If that link breaks look for “Fluid Compatibility Chart”
I will order and update this page to verify all this works as planned.
Update 1 – 8/21/2015:
I ordered the following…
- 1x6mm is probably too small but it is Vitron which everyone has been recommending.